Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Ghosts Again

 


only medusa heard my prayer.


Medusa has morphed into something I need to turn to, kind of? 
i was treated badly for years, and i was silent as stone about it. i fought back and am seen as a monster, when i would argue the one who did it is the true monster.

something like that.


i just bought the perpetual license for clip studio paint. I've been doodling around for a couple of hours, it's going to take some getting used to - but it's fantastic. the breadth of options, my gosh. maybe it's just cause i'm coming from years of using just SAI to do everything that it's mindblowing to me. i like the EFFECTS brushes! MANGA EFFECTS. the bishounen-loving 15year old within me is RATTLING in her cage. 

Seriously though, by the end of the week I need to have a Redbubble update. 
Still no word back on my AC fan art submission. Fingies crossed, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment